Friday, August 20, 2010

Poster Presentations





In addition to the board meetings I attended (all day for Division 39 and a board meeting for the Local Chapter Senate) and attending presentations, I presented two posters at the APA Convention. I received pretty good responses from both of them, as several people stopped to read and talk with me about each poster. The set up in San Diego was roomy enough where the presenters were not crowded in and the passers-by could stroll leisurely along.

I tried to get pictures of me with the poster, but my colleague, Division 39 president elect Bill MacGillivray, accidentally switched the camera on my iPhone to video mode (something I've done before). I had put both posters up after the session to try to get the pictures, but here's a video illustrating the glitch.


video

No comments: