Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jones Park Vestal, NY







I made my way over to see my grad school friends, Art and Mike, over in Vestal, NY for the Memorial Day holiday. I'll run a few photos from activities. This is from the walk in a wooded park near (or in) Vestal. It is a great trail, one that it looks like not too many folks take. We ran across some mountain bikers but that was pretty much it. And we got in a great conversation about the merits of various psychological tests, not exactly a stem-winder for some folks, but it worked for us for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barry, I am a member of Friends of Jones Park, and I would like to use one of the pictures on your blog--the one of the stone path--on a poster to be displayed this Saturday at SAVE OUR PARKS in Vestal. Would that be okay? And if so, could you send me a copy of the photo in the largest file possible for you?
Pat Roberts

roberts@binghamton.edu