Saturday, September 15, 2007

Learning Podcasting


I've been figuring out how to create podcasts to place on the web. I've decided to take my time, so that I don't create a bigger problem than I can solve. I'll be creating podcasts for MSPP of various paper presentations and also doing some interviewing of a number of professionals with "things to say". I'm hoping that this proves to be useful to psychologists that I know and those that I don't know. It is interesting to be able to put something together like this that has the potential to reach an audience beyond our humble confines. I have worked a little bit each day this week to create the first one and to create the web page on which people can visit to listen to or download the podcasts. I hope to have this up and running fairly soon.

1 comment:

INDIAN MATRIMONY said...

A good bolg with well contents really informative

VISIT AT herf"http://celets.blogspot.com/"