Saturday, August 04, 2007

The future lacrosse stadium?




I strolled the campus today and took some pictures. I wanted to check out the progress on the new lacrosse stadium, which is supposed to be constructed this summer. Several weeks ago, I saw the construction crew moving a lot of dirt. Well, they've cleared the area, but there's plenty of work to go, as you can see from the pictures. I originally envisioned this project being completed by the time the new academic year started. That doesn't appear to be the case. Well, at least it's underway.

I noticed something about our clock tower I hadn't noticed before. And I only noticed it while studying the pictures I took. The two clocks in the picture aren't giving the same time. At least one of them is right (the one on the left).

No comments: