Sunday, November 05, 2006

2006 IFPE Conference







These photos are simply location shots. I was too busy to get into taking many people shots around the conference. However, this year the membership chair was taking many shots all over. I hope to be able to get some shots of me and my friends from her. It was a very good conference, and the weather was great. This was a lot of fun. The meetings were quite helpful and stimulating. Usually this is not the case at many conferences.

My paper went well, although the Sunday morning 9 am time slot is not conducive to attendance. Since Saturday goes from 8:30 am through 7:30 pm, followed by the conference dinner at 8 pm. Well, you get the idea. But many of my friends roused themselves to make it to the paper. There's a pretty good picture of me giving it that I hope to get. Well, as you can see, this was a nice place to be.

No comments: