Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dreary Fall Day







We have one of those cold, damp days where it feels colder than the temperature says and you want to make a fire to get warm (hey-good idea). Fall has been very wet this year. Each day I leave the house, it seems like it is dark and rainy and stays that way for most of the day. The kind of weather that makes you want to go back inside. But it's better to make the best of it. I took these pictures in my backyard with my Canon Powershot A70, a handy little camera that has made taking pictures more fun. Actually, the camera isn't so special. Rather it's the digital photography revolution. Click away and don't worry about the developing costs or waiting for photos.

I'll be off to Pasadena in under a couple of weeks to present a paper and attend a conference. I suspect the wather will be nice, and it will be a fine change of pace.

No comments: