Monday, September 25, 2006

The Wind in Your Face


Well, yesterday might have been the last ride for the season, especially with preparation for giving presentations in the next several weeks. Many of the gang from the MS Ride reunited for a Sunday afternoon 28 mile trek on Hines Drive. Wow, was it ever windy. Riding with the wind is a charm, but on the way back we rode against the wind. I decided to push myself and see what I could do. I basically kept the same overall pace returning as I had heading out when I wasn't working as hard. This morning it was hard to get up. I felt great after the ride, and the meal that Jerry & Karen had was delicious. But the effects caught up with me sometime before waking up. I was slugglish for the first half of the day.

Later I did a run of 3+ miles. I strained a calk muscle in the process. Well, I won;t be able to run for the next couple of days anyway, so the rest will do me good or I'm just lazy :>).

No comments: